[Ovmsdev] App vehicle images

Christopher Cook christopher.cook at webprofusion.com
Thu Oct 24 12:28:54 HKT 2013

Hi Mark,

Regarding vehicle images - how were you thinking of handling them in the
long term? Is there any way a vector format could be used (svg etc)? I'm
guessing your going to do something like a masking image with a
transparent silhouette on a given coloured background,  then overlayed
with a semi transparent detail layer? A stack of PNGs would do the trick.

I'm also interested if the car configuration (including images),
supported features etc could be expressed in a bundle of configuration
files rather than code/static resources?

Chris