[Ovmsdev] OVMS Leaf Support

Robert Sharpe robert.sharpe at evergreen-consulting.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 22:01:15 HKT 2013

Hi Kevin,Thanks a lot for your kind offer.I should set expectations that I am an out of practice and slow coder, but I will do what I can to help.  I can probably help more with test, debug and coordination.So if you are still happy then, as I dont have any OVMS kit, I will need an OVMS and correct cable.Can someone point me to a developer beginner's instructions for what else is required to develop/test, e.g. programmer, sniffer, code repository login, CM procedures, etcIt helps me, and hopefully anyone else working on the project, if we can agree the breakdown of work.  As you may have already seen I have suggested a post for the Leaf development at http://www.openvehicles.com/node/111 Nikki/Mark shall we use that as a way of planning and tracking the work ?Regards,RobOn Oct 14, 2013, at 2.21PM, Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield wrote:Hi Kevin, That's very generous. Happy to test OVMS in my LEAF, so I guess another OVMS kit with a righty cable? Nikki. On 14 Oct 2013, at 13:47, Kevin Sharpe ZCW kevin.sharpe at zerocarbonworld.org> wrote:

Rob, Mark (C), Nikki,

If it helps, I'm happy to provide each of you with OVMS hardware FOC in return for your efforts on the Leaf development :-)

Let me know what you need,

Kevin Sharpe | Founder & Patron

Tel: +44 122 566 7544 ext: 800 | Skype: zerocarbonworld

kevin.sharpe at zerocarbonworld.org | www.zerocarbonworld.org | twitter.com/zerocarbonworld

Zero Carbon World is a UK Registered Charity #1141347