[Ovmsdev] OVMS auxiliary mod (Think City)

Håkon Markussen hakon.markussen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 18:10:09 HKT 2013

Hi all!

Just wanted to share a fee pics of how the control of auxiliary (5V-to-12V logic) was implemented in my OVMS-module. All fit inside the box.

Maybe this could be implemented in Ovms HW v.3?

However, I'm very pleased at this moment, being able to start preheating of my Think City during the cold winter season.
Doorlock control is not that usefull, but quite a cool demo :)

At the same time I would like to thank Mark (and other key-persons involved), who put so much effort in this project.