[Ovmsdev] Can-re tool

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Nov 4 10:06:00 HKT 2013

Not really sure how I can help with this one. The CAN-RE-TOOL (like ovms_server.pl) requires EV (and AnyEvent, etc) to be installed on the system.

I know of users running ovms_server.pl on Windows, so it must be possible. But, I am not a windows users so can't really help.

A google search doesn't show up anything relevant either.

Regards, Mark.