[Ovmsdev] APNS push subscriptions on iOS 7

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Nov 12 11:29:45 HKT 2013

Just noticed that _new_ APNS push subscriptions don't seem to be working on iOS 7. Something has changed and broken things. Existing subscriptions seem fine, so this only affects new installs. I swear this worked during the betas, but seems to have stopped a few weeks ago). Maybe iOS 7.0.x rather than 7.0.0?

I'm looking into it, but the migration to iOS 7 is non-trivial, due to the layout and graphical widget changes. The way toolbars work is dramatically different.