[Ovmsdev] Inaccurate car_parktime / car_time

Michael Jochum mikeljo at me.com
Mon Nov 11 18:38:01 HKT 2013

Hi,

why so complicated?
Remember the time/date from GSM when car gets parked.
Every 60 sec. get the new Time/date from the GSM Module.
Little math and you have the Parking time.
If you need smaller time frames use a ticker with an offset. The offset is calculated with the difference between the GSM time an the time from the ticker.

Bye
Michael