[Ovmsdev] Change to API for vehicle poll0 and poll1 functions

Michael Jochum mikeljo at me.com
Fri Nov 8 22:29:20 HKT 2013

Hi mark,

i did this in "vehicle_voltampera.c:" in 2.2.7

else if (id == 0x7e9)
    {
    switch (pid)
      {
      case 0x2487:  //Distance Traveled on Battery Energy This Drive Cycle
          edrive_distance = KM2MI((can_databuffer[5] + ((unsigned int)can_databuffer[4] << 8)) / 100); // German Volt Report im KM
          if ((edrive_distance > va_drive_distance_bat_max) && (car_chargestate == 4)) va_drive_distance_bat_max = edrive_distance;
        break;
      }
    }

cause the return value is placed on 2 Bytes.
I think it is necessary to implement a parameter how much return byte expected.

Bye
Michael