[Ovmsdev] Release Firmware

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 1 18:00:46 HKT 2013

Mark,

it's only single false peaks with max offsets around 1.0 V, and the
false readings are always on the low side. That's what lead me to
assuming it's the A/D hold capacitor charge time.

Example:

12,8
12,8
12,8
11,8
12,8
12,8
12,8

My filtering solution (damping by 1:1 averaging with last reading, see
net.c line 1394) has been sufficient up to now, so I don't think we need
to use additional RAM for this. If the peaks would be higher off we
could try another damping ratio first, 2:1 for example.

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal