[Ovmsdev] Twizy firmware image V2.3.6 / 2.6.5

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat May 11 22:33:10 HKT 2013

Nikki,

assuming you mean the location streaming: no, it does not cause crashes
anymore, you may switch it on as well. But it reduces GPS resolution, as
the per second ticker needs to be divided (one run for location stream
output, next for coordinate fetching). Generally the internal GPS
updates are now suppressed as long as the modem is busy sending net msgs.

Sadly I need to announce I still get crashes, got two on my tour
today... *sigh*

They seem to occur in areas with very poor GSM coverage, but I'm not
sure yet.