[Ovmsdev] Twizy firmware image V2.3.6 / 2.6.5

Denis KRAUTH denis.krauth at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 11 16:17:09 HKT 2013

Wow, great !

Can this be done on my Ampera too, or is it Twizy-specific ?

Can FEATURE 8 2 also be applied on my 2.3.2 Ampera firmware?

There is a Volt/Ampera ecodrive contest in a few days (June 1st) and this
would be really great to track the data.

I just read your german guide, and it seems really not difficult.

Hut ab!

Denis.