[Ovmsdev] OVMS Android localization

Denis KRAUTH denis.krauth at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 10 18:10:14 HKT 2013

Mark,

Thank you for the APK.

I ironed out some translations, and attached the new version of the French
translation file.

I found some strings that seem not localizable and are probably hard-coded:

“Demonstration Car”

“live”

 “just now” “kph”

“CHARGING”

 “SLIDE TO CHARGE”

“Valet Mode Activated”

“Valet Mode Deactivated”

“Vehicle Locked”

“Vehicle Unlocked”

“Vehicle Awake”

“Push Notifications”

“Push notifications received for your registered vehicles are archived
here.”

“Command unenplemented”

“Module Rebooted”

and the strings displayed beside the parking and the antenna symbol (, “x
min”, “x hours”, etc)

Tires pressure seems to be hard-coded in psi. Here we use kPa. Can this be
changed in the app?

Denis.