[Ovmsdev] Fwd: [Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System] Driven km and Charge done message (#105)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri May 3 08:51:31 HKT 2013

Michael (J),

I merged this.

I'm a unsure about the message when charge is done part. You have it set to alert whenever a charge completes (even if normally up to 100% SOC), which is not normally. We would usually only alert if the charge is interrupted.

Michael B: What do you do for Twizy on this? Do we need a standard option that the user can set to be alerted whenever a charge is completed (no matter succeed / fail)?

Regards, Mark.

Begin forwarded message: