[Ovmsdev] Seeking ideas for 'range' representation

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Wed Mar 6 23:56:17 HKT 2013

on 3/5/13 11:41 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:

> But, we would only show chargepoints in range.

I think users will find the map more useful if it shows stations outside the
driving range. If OVMS users find the charging station map useful, they'll
want to use it to map charging stations along a route.

If the issue here is performance, when zoomed out, maybe just limit the
number of stations shown, sorted by distance.

    Tom