[Ovmsdev] Twizy to C-Zero

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:02:12 HKT 2013

Hi Nikki,

There is done some logging and discovery's on the i-Miev, iOn and C-Zero.

Here are links to some documentation:

https://github.com/plaes/i-miev-obd2
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8dQaQF7N-koWGV5WFR3aDgtNWc/edit

It's still to be discovered how to detect if the car is charging or not to
fully implement into OVMS.
I have done some coding on implementing support for the i-Miev, but
unfortunately I don't have had much time for this project lately.

Regards, Thomas