[Ovmsdev] OVMS logo

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jun 6 08:49:41 HKT 2013

The feedback was about as close to universal approval as I've ever seen.

The winner is the option with the car outline, and we'll be moving to this new logo from now on. I'll upload the logos to github later today.

Thanks for your feedback, and especially to Felix for his hard work with this.

Regards, Mark.