[Ovmsdev] Open Vehicles iOS 1.3.5 (20130604)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Jun 5 11:12:50 HKT 2013

Michael,

Work is being done in the OCM fork at the moment:

https://github.com/jlab13/Open-Vehicle-iOS

I'll merge it into mainline once it is working acceptably for everyone and that OCM work is complete.

Alternatively, join the testflightapp group, and I can add you to the next build.

http://tflig.ht/VgEMxC

Regards, Mark.