[Ovmsdev] OVMS / globalsimcard.co.uk howto change the Roaming Profile

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Jun 5 11:14:49 HKT 2013

If you set the roaming profile on the sim, using a phone, then put the sim in the OVMS module, does it remember it?

We could issue the command to switch profile, during initialisation, but don't know what the command is... I did look, a year or so ago, but couldn't find how it was done.

Regards, Mark.