[Ovmsdev] Twizy to C-Zero

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jul 2 09:57:50 HKT 2013

Nikki,

Regarding the service light, I think it would depend on the fault-code behind the light (which the dealer should be able to tell you). Any can bus errors _could_ be attributed to OVMS, but this is unlikely with modern v2 OVMS modules and cables. If you have CAN-WRITE turned off, then the OVMS is only passively listening on the bus. A faulty cable (which we've never seen with the factory-built cables we are now using) could short/ground the bus.

Perhaps the easiest 'proof' is to disconnect OVMS for a while and see if the fault re-occurs.

Regards, Mark.