[Ovmsdev] Android App

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Jan 30 23:59:41 HKT 2013

Mark,

I do already support doors1 bit 7. Not bit 6 as it is labeled "hand
brake applied", and not the parking time as I thought that needs to be a
time value, not a simple second count. I'll try to add support for these.

So the App logic is only using the state of bit7 and the "parking" info
itself is correct then -- I just wasn't used to it, as the old App never
displayed it.

Strange remains it showed a parking time a few times, but it hasn't done
so in a while and I can't remember any special condition that might have
caused this.