[Ovmsdev] v2.2.2

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Thu Jan 17 13:33:59 HKT 2013

Go it! The firmware update page is now updated with links straight to the
github files, with the note to Roadster owners as well as the link to the
release notes.

Is Twizzy and Volt support built into the V2 hardware production build, or
just the experimental? I'm just wondering if I need to direct those owners
to one build or the other.

    Tom