[Ovmsdev] Power usage / sleep mode

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jan 22 11:19:00 HKT 2013

Tom,

My understanding is that the 2.x cars work the same way. The 12V battery is just for emergency systems.

Presumably if the main pack fails (fuse blows, whatever), the 1.5 cars have no way of running hazard warning lights, brake lights, etc.

It would still be useful to see the stability of that 12V line, on the v1.5 Tesla Roadsters.

Regards, Mark.