[Ovmsdev] v2.2.2

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jan 14 23:23:41 HKT 2013

Michael,

I'll update the developers guide with vehicle_overlay_data2.

For the battery monitor stuff, give me a few days to have a look at ram usage. I agree it is not causing crashes, but we need to make sure we have enough free for future expansion.

For the firmware, Tom Saxton stepped forward some time ago and handled this for us. I think he is on this mailing list. He owns a Tesla, but also a Leaf (and still other EVs? RAV4?).

Tom: Do you want to continue with this, and if so, can you help? The requirement is to make the firmware upgrade / download page cover all the supported vehicles.

For the user guide, I think it best to restructure as we discussed in recent eMails. We'll split to have a single common user guide (concerning setup), then individual vehicle guides covering installation in specific vehicles and anything else vehicle specific. Or is it better to just have one guide covering everything?

Regards, Mark.