[Ovmsdev] sprintf / crashes

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Jan 3 03:18:09 HKT 2013

Mark,

master merge done. Hm... maybe I should have increased the firmware
version on this... as we've got new functionality, to 2.2.1?

Following your suggestion I changed the DebugCrash msg to a more generic
and extendable format including the version information. Example entry:

MP-0 c32,0,6,6,*-OVM-DebugCrash,2013-01-02
18:33:48,0,2.1.1/RT2.5/V2,0,0000,20

Btw: I think the GPS logger could also become a standard function.
Besides producing nice tracks it's useful to test different antennas and
antenna positioning. Maybe the send rate needs more configurability, it
currently logs once per minute or every 5 seconds if streaming is enabled.