[Ovmsdev] Ampera remote start/stop function

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Feb 16 16:03:15 HKT 2013

Rens,

The car-side technical discussion is going on here:

http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread.php?12958-CAN-bus-reading-remote-viewing-of-charge-state

We're after pretty much the same things as the DashDaq people, so there is a lot of overlap.

From the App, it is no problem. We can use HomeLink for testing at the moment, and implement something properly when we know it is feasible.

The problem is that we need CAN bus dumps while OnStar / KeyFob pre-heat and remote start/stop is commanded. For that, we need someone with a Volt in the USA and CAN-USB logger to help us try to find the commands.

Regards, Mark.