[Ovmsdev] Android App

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield nikki at littlecollie.com
Wed Feb 6 23:44:27 HKT 2013

Neat!

In the interests of accuracy, you'd technically have to change the colour of the seat cushions too -- but I suspect no-one (certainly me) wouldn't mind if what you suggest below is the best solution ;)

*grins*

Nikki.

P.S. Twizy is due next week (or the week after) so we will have another test Twizy. Happy to try both beta firmware and iOS apps :)