[Ovmsdev] Open Vehicle 3.2.1 (20131211) is now available

Rolf Welde Skeie rwskeie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:07:18 HKT 2013

I can confirm that:
- I got an email
- I was able to download the app and install it
- I was able to change my default car picture to a Think City (horaay)

I have noticed a couple of changes which might not be intended:
- map default zoom level too zoomed in
- when in map view horizontal wipe does not go to the next menu item
(Messages), it only moves the map about.
- the Think images need a bit of photoshopping to remove the white border.

I guess I should start putting stuff in bugzilla or something..
Or even better, fix them :)

Thanks Mark for getting me "into the loop".

Best regards
   Rolf