[Ovmsdev] v2.5.2

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Aug 29 09:10:25 HKT 2013

Tom,

I sent out a subsequent eMail last night - I managed to shoe-horn ACC into v1 firmware (at the expense of DIAG mode):

The good news is that by doing some juggling around, I've managed to shoe-horn ACC into the V1_Production code for v1 hardware modules.
We've got 3,614bytes of flash and 504bytes of RAM free to play with! The sad news is that this is at the expense of DIAG mode.
Anyway, if developers really need that, they can build a custom firmware for it anyway, so not too bad. I may be able to bring it
back for v1 hardware at a later stage, if we can reduce code-size elsewhere.

That said, the v2 hardware is so much better than v1 :-)

Regards, Mark.