[Ovmsdev] GeoSIM problems receiving SMS

Nikolay Shishkov nshishkov at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 21:27:20 HKT 2013

Hi all,

I got my GeoSIM last week and has some time testing it during the weekend.

I could not get it to receive SMS - it can send sms, it can make calls, and receive calls.... but no receiving...
I tested in two different handsets (apart from the ovms v.2 hardware) and tested sending from two different operators here in Sweden. No luck.
The profile is Global (as it should be) the SMSC number is as it should be...

I created support ticket and am waiting for action.

Any advice?

Nikolay