[Ovmsdev] USSD Signaling

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Aug 21 20:14:20 HKT 2013

Thanks for the feedback. Most valuable.

I think what I'll do is try to do a technical evaluation. Integration to OVMS firmware and server should not be hard, and it is definitely worth investigating. I'll let you know what happens, but it will be a couple of weeks before I can get the SIMs for evaluation and setup on the USSD gateway.

If it does prove (a) reliable, (b) easy to provision, and (c) workable accounting wise, then my leaning is towards having this as the standard offering (by default). Of course, still offering install-your-own-sim, SMS and GPRS.

Regards, Mark.