[Ovmsdev] ACC and others

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Sat Aug 17 04:42:25 HKT 2013

Mark,

Wow, great stuff. Can't wait to have this all working!

I built and installed the latest version and tried to do a cooldown, but
couldn't get it to work.

I arrived home with the batteries at 98F (37C), flashed the OVMS device, and
sent a cooldown command. Nothing.

I set feature #13 to 255 and sent cooldown again. Nothing.

I took a look at the code, set param 15 to "27,45", sent cooldown again.
Nothing.

I look at the code some more, so that the car had to be "on" for cooldown to
work, so I went out and opened the driver's door to wake the car up. Battery
pack still at 98F. Sent cooldown again. Nothing.

I do have feature 15 (CAN Write) set to 1. The OVMS app lists the firmware
version as "2.3.3/TR/V1".

As I wanted to cool the batteries and then do a change, I manually kicked
off a 12A Range mode charge.

What should I try next time the batteries are hot?

    Tom