[Ovmsdev] Ampera/Volt unlocking

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield nikki at littlecollie.com
Mon Aug 5 13:36:22 HKT 2013

Did we ever discover the message for this?

The reason why I ask is that I managed to lock myself out of my wife's Volt on Saturday when running some shopping errands.

I got back to the car with a couple of bags of groceries, opened up the boot, and put them inside. Along with my keys…. then the Volt wouldn't let me back in.

On my LEAF, it's impossible to shut the keys in the car, because the sensor detects there's a key in there and beeps madly at you. The Volt apparently has a dead zone just in the rear of the hatch area.

In the U.S. OnStar can certainly unlock your Volt remotely, so I'm sure the codes have to be there… it's just a matter of finding them.

Thoughts?

Nikki.