[Ovmsdev] Release Firmware

911carrera4 911carrera4 at bluewin.ch
Tue Apr 16 02:54:05 HKT 2013

Hi Mark

Just flashed my OVMS with your experimental github  version 2.3.1
The App works fine, but the  SMS shows some difference in comparison to what
it looked like with the previous firmware: the ODO and the CAC  values have
different formats. ODO: I think it's in miles now and before it was km. CAC:
now it's reported correctly with 3 digits - point - 2 digits.

Piotr