[Ovmsdev] Relay through diag port.

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Apr 15 09:03:28 HKT 2013

Aha - that now makes sense.

Is the socket there easy to hack? Presumably you'd just need to relay the live wire. You could even wire it normally-closed so OVMS has to be present to stop it from charging.

I'll have a look at the wiring diagram. It should be fairly easy to pick say 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs and 2 ADs and support them directly in utils.h/utils.c and via net_msg commands.

Regards, Mark.