[Ovmsdev] v2.2.6

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Apr 3 20:19:33 HKT 2013

Michael,

I just checked, and that OVMS_TWIZY_BATTMON takes ram from 426 bytes free to 208. A little bit scary, given that I am about to add the trip logging functions. I'm really not sure what happens with the stack, and if it is counted in those 208 bytes. Can we get to zero?

But, I see this as a useful function for Twizy owners.

How about I create a new firmware config V2_FullTwizy that includes just the Twizy module but also OVMS_TWIZY_BATTMON?

Regards, Mark.