[Ovmsdev] v2.2.6

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Apr 3 02:13:35 HKT 2013

I had taken the higher voltage during driving into account. What I
missed was that the module could be turned on or reset while the car is
turned on. It would then take the first 12v reading as the first
reference, resulting in the first ref being too high. I just changed the
initialization logic to also wait 15 minutes after boot / reset before
taking the reference.

Can you please try again?

@all: not sure if we will need the 12V alert system on the roadster at
all, so feedback from other car types will be helpful to refine any
remaining problems.

Thanks!
Michael