[Ovmsdev] v2.2.5

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Apr 2 20:52:32 HKT 2013

Tom,

After 24 hours in my car, it has been 156.94 through 2 charges and 2 drives. I'm not sure how Tesla calculates this, but it seems very stable.

It was also 156.99 just three weeks ago - Car doesn't like sitting idle while I'm sick :-(

There are some app changes being made at the moment - once those are done, I'll get it added to the Info screen on the Apps.

Regards, Mark.