[Ovmsdev] i-Miev/C-Zero/iOn

Thomas Bergo thomas.bergo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:29:58 HKT 2013

Hi,

So far the following CAN messages is discovered by Priusfan published on
myimiev forum:

SOC
RPM
Range
Battery current
Battery voltage
Speed
Odo
Battery cell voltage
Battery cell temperature

So we still have to find Car On/Off and the charging status.

Those messages are available as Mitsubishi has made a CAN Gateway where
those data is provided.
http://www.pref.nagasaki.jp/ev/ev&its/120614/navi/gateway_gaiyou.pdf

Regarding the two-character abbreviation I think Brand-Model (MI) as TR and
RT is most intuitive. So my vote goes to MI.

I'm interested in using the OVMS v1 HW for logging of CAN messages. How to
pay for postage?

Regards, Thomas