[Ovmsdev] Relay through diag port.

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Apr 15 08:54:48 HKT 2013

Michael,

For the clock, can we use the GPS clock? I know that some cellular networks also support time services, but I'm appalled that they are often several minutes inaccurate.

The virtual car model actually has a car_time (second counter) which is supported on the Tesla Roadster. For other cars, we could standardise this and have it periodically synced to gps time (when available).

I think the main thing we are missing is time zone offset (which tomsax was also asking for) - my concern is things like daylight savings time complicating things.

Regards, Mark.