[Ovmsdev] Comments on Tazzari Firmware

Patrick Kapsch patrick.kapsch at mac.com
Sun Apr 14 22:55:48 HKT 2013

Mark,
if car_chargestate will still have the value 4 when it comes from 0x04 to 0x63 then charge done seems correct.
I don't quite get the else if part. What does chargestate 21 represent? And if we don't come from 0x04 it has to be an interruption and therefore needs no further check with chargestate or chargesubstate, does it? I guess I'm missing something here.

Patrick