[Ovmsdev] v2.2.5

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Apr 4 10:10:05 HKT 2013

Urgh, what is it with these little door switches in EVs? There must be a better way.

I've now heard of these problems in Nissan Leafs, Tesla Roadsters, Twizzies, Volt/Amperas, and Tesla Model S's. My old mini even had the problem.

:-)

But, seriously, it seems that 12V battery failures in EVs are a cause of so many problems. I've literally read/heard/seen more than 50 of these, across so many models of EV, but have still to read/hear/see a main traction battery failure,

Glad it wasn't anything worse.

Regards, Mark