[Ovmsdev] Sorry for lack of replies

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Apr 1 17:24:39 HKT 2013

Patrick,

I've just pushed v2.2.5 up to github. This has experimental support for Tazzari. At the moment, SOC, CAC and charge status is supported. I've tested SOC and CAC, as well as the basic polling mechanism, and it seems ok. I haven't tested charge status yet - perhaps you can try that in a real car?

To enable the module, use SMS "MODULE <vehicleid> K SMSIP TZ" (the fourth parameter being TZ for Tazzari).

Please try it, and let me know if you manage to get SOC from the car.

Regards, Mark.