[Ovmsdev] Open Vehicle 1.3.0 (20120919)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Sep 29 08:06:14 HKT 2012

Jack,

Based on the testflightapp logs, I think your sunspot comment was not far off. The app was not correctly validating the response from the weather api we use, and strange responses were causing the crash.

I have created github issue #5 (Sunspot activity) to track this, and fixed it in the code. I think this was a problem with the weather service itself, that has now been fixed, so no urgency for a release. I'll keep monitoring, and let me know if you see this again.

Regards, Mark.