[Ovmsdev] Feature request: secured charging

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Sep 12 17:02:31 HKT 2012

I don't think anyone has found the 'trigger the alarm' function (if it exists), but there was some talk of being able to make the car beep-beep-beep if you send the lock/unlock codes quickly.

After the current firmware code changes are completed, I plan to have a look to see if I can find the 'alarm sounding' (for Michael's request). I'll have a play with this at the same time.

Regards, Mark.