[Ovmsdev] Self-Administration of Open Vehicles

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Sep 29 21:03:02 HKT 2012

We're pleased to announce that today we've released the module for self-administration of Open Vehicles, for our www.openvehicles.com website. With this module, all users can now register, delete and otherwise maintain their own Open Vehicle records.

To access the module, go to www.openvehicles.com and login with your Open Vehicles username and password. Then, choose "My Account" from the top-right menu, and "Vehicles" from the account detail tabs shown. From there you can register a new vehicle, edit a vehicle's details, change the password, or delete any of the vehicles belonging to you.

Thanks to Manuel, in Italy, for all his hard work on this module.

P.S. That should speed things up, and reduce our workload here.