[Ovmsdev] 1.3.1

Jack West jackduncanwest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:40:54 HKT 2012

I lost connectivity today with the car in our garage.  We live in a poor cell coverage area and this is not that unusual.  However, later today I drove into the city where coverage is excellent and OVMS did not reconnect.  After hard reset OVMS was able to connect.  If there is any other information I can supply, please let me know.  I updated firmware to 1.3.5 a couple days ago.

Jack

On Sep 2, 2012, at 9:03 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net>