[Ovmsdev] 1.3.1

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Mon Sep 3 00:25:23 HKT 2012

I've updated my OVMS Firmware Update Guide.

    http://www.idleloop.com/tesla/ovms/

I need a photo of the PICkit2 programmer plugged into the V2 board correctly
to add to the page. Also, I'd like to know what device string appears in the
PICkit2 programmer software when connected to a V2 board.

I'll wait until it's officially released to post my install page update onto
TMC, or Mark you can just link to it when you post the release.

    Tom