[Ovmsdev] Some Twizy Graphics

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Nov 20 21:42:28 HKT 2012

Bruce has submitted some nice graphics for the Twizy, and I've just added them to the iOS App and released a version to TestFlight with both Volt/Ampera and Twizy graphics. Many thanks to Bruce for his hard work on this.

The other reason for this release is because the provisioning profile is about to expire (8 days) and this release renews it for another year.

Regards, Mark.

P.S. With all the Michael's working on this project, things were getting confusing. Now, having a Bruce from Australia is so much easy to remember :-)