[Ovmsdev] Merging in Twizy and Volt/Ampera work

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Nov 18 20:11:16 HKT 2012

Mark,

I reworked my command dispatcher according to the new hook:

https://github.com/dexterbg/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System/commit/ca453ca07714ec43bc884e9598d781a0e2af4f3f

...it works, but I'm not totally happy with it. To me it looks like
there should be no need for two hooks. Basically the only difference
between them now is, if the vehicle handler has to do the auth check or
not. So I internally already use one dispatcher and a control parameter
for this. If it needs to do the auth check, I use the same mode control
scheme like you do. Please have a look at it, maybe we can reduce this
to one hook.

My STAT command drops the charge mode (the Twizy does not have this) and
inserts SOC min+max after current SOC, so that's a replacement case. But
I added another command handler that's clearly an extension (HELP), and
with my new specific DEBUG command we now have all three cases, and all
work as designed (at least in diag mode, have to test live mode yet).

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal