[Ovmsdev] Twizy

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Nov 10 02:16:57 HKT 2012

Mark,

great to hear about user activity :-)

1) I just created an OVMS to OBD2 cable image and checked it in:
https://github.com/dexterbg/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System/commit/a7c3a3e8f12d7759b896bb75c8e570ebc10ec11a
As OBD2 is standard incl. CAN pinout, this should be valid for any OBD2
port, so could be added to the FastTech OVMS product line. It's not a
standard cable, or at least none I know of.

2) No known way up to now. I also think the Twizy would not respond to
the port, as the whole CAN bus is quiet when the car is off and not
charging. Plus, because the charger draws some 30-35 W for many hours
after charging has completed, many drivers use auto-power-off sockets.

3) I'll forward your specification to the german Twizy forum.