[Ovmsdev] OVMS iOS App v1.2.8
mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon May 28 09:38:40 HKT 2012
Just approved for release v1.2.8 of the iOS App for OVMS. Enhancements include:
v1.2.8 UI improvements (20120520)
- Retina vehicle images
- Current weather situation indicator
- Location vehicle animations
- Location lock-to-my-car feature
- Location Groups support (preliminary)
- UI revamp
- App version shown in vehicle info display
- Move Control button to car detail screen
- Move Info button to car selection screen
- Move GSM signal bars to car selection screen
- Show car direction on location map
- Support display and control of a timer-delayed charge
- Use pump status for temp stale
- Charge port animations
- Stale indicators for ambient, pem, motor, battery and tpms
- Various minor bug-fixes and stability enhancements
- Cache weather icon
- Auto-reconnect 10 seconds after server disconnect
- Tidy up parameter naming
- Support MMI/USSD codes from iOS App
- "Imperial" Temperature display in iOS App
- Minor layout revisions
- Bring iPad version up to same level as iPhone
- Remove Model S images
- Change default image of DEMO car to a Tesla Roadster
- Change default ovms server to tmc.openvehicles.com
This is quite a large update, with a lot of work (and thanks to) Bennett and Felix, as well as testing from a bunch of testflightapp folks.
I'd like to point out a few important things:
As part of the tidy-up, we've removed the Model S images from the App - so you may have to change the car image for any DEMO cars you have.
Social Group support is included - you can now set a group in the car, and see the location of all cars in that group on the map.
Streaming mode for location, with direction and movement animation is beautiful. Try car RALLY password RALLY for a demo.
We now support MMI/USSD codes. These are like "##107#" and can be used to check cellular balance.
If you car is set to "Miles", the temperatures will now appear in Fahrenheit.
It should appear in the App stores over the next few hours.
P.S. This brings the iOS App up to the level of functionality in the Android App. We now hope to work to unify these two apps a bit more, as well as fix the display scaling issues seen by some users of modern high-resolution Android phones.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OvmsDev